UPDATES

Current Release Schedule:


Coming Soon:

Review : Nendoroid 516 Maki Nishikino
Review: Nendoroid 166 Strength
Tutorial: photographing Nendos

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Upcoming Haikyuu Nendos: Oikawa Tooru & Nishinoya Yuu

Hello guys!  As you most likely don't know as it's only my second blog post,I am absolutely in love with the Haikyuu!! anime. I was introduced to this show a while ago by a friend frm University and it really has sparked my interest.

Haikyuu is a volleyball sports anime and like most sports anime you watch a team go through their trials and success into becoming #1. Haikyuu has some of the cutestet sand interesting character designs and is definately rising up there in popularity like Yowamushi pedal and Kuroko no Basket.

One thing Haikyuu!! has that these other two successful shows don't is that they have nendoroids!
I recently got my hands on the jersey ver. Tobio and Hinata pictured blow. They were originally a Haikyuu Festival exclusive but will be released this January.



 The Original figures of Hinata (461)  and Tobio (489)  are already out fi you want to get your hands on them! but what I am most excited about is the upcoming release of Oikawa Tooru in January 2016. not only that but my favorite member, Libero #4 Nishinoya has an image spotted as well.


Tooru already has some images of the figure being shown,as for Nishinoya we aren't quite sure about what he's coming with yet, but Oikawa-san has some of the most adorable faces.


Let's look forward to greeting him this January

No comments:

Post a Comment